1. Peel off white backing plastic and position transfer on item
2. Place a Teflon sheet or baking paper over transfer
3. Using a pre heated iron on WOOL setting as a minimum, with steam setting OFF, apply the heat with a consistent pressure over the motif for approx 30sec. Larger transfers may need to be applied in stages if the iron will not totally cover the area at one time. A hotter iron temerature may be used if the fabric being ironed allows this.
4. Allow to cool for approx 10sec
5. Peel back the plastic slowly and carefully, if any rhinestones lift with the plastic, replace and repeat application process
6. Finally replace Teflon sheet/baking paper over the transfer and heat for a further 20sec
As some of our transfers contain a variety of different sized components, please ensure that all are securely affixed and if necessary repeat the application process to ensure that they are firmly stuck.
When applied correctly these transfers will wash and wear beautifully, we will only take responsibility for transfers we have applied using our commercial heat press which guarantees correct application.
Please wash this item with care and DO NOT TUMBLE DRY!
If you need any further help or advice applying transfers please do not hesitate to call us on 01273 979874.